Mom Birthday Poems

Welcome to Mom Birthday Poems which gifts to you a collection of best Mom Birthday Poems, poetry , verses, poems, quotes, rhymes, best wishes, congratulations , messages, speeches, sayings, wordings for your mon on her special occasion.

***

To one who bares
the sweetest name
and adds the pleasure
not the gain
who shares my joy
and cheers when sad
the greatest friend
i've ever had
long life to her
for theres no other
can take the place
of my dear mother
Happy Birthday Mom

***

You filled my days with rainbow lights,
Fairytales and 'sweet dream' nights,
A kiss to wipe away my tears,
Comforting words to ease my fears.

You gave the gift of life to me
And then in love, you set me free.
I thank you for your tender care,
For deep warm hugs and,.....
...just for being there.

Happy Birthday Mom

***

My Daffodil
In the beginning, it was just me and you,
A heavy weight, that gave you the flu.
Could barely stand, yet went to work,
Even though, your boss was a jerk.

How could I ever, thank you enough?
Through your examples, I learned to be tough.
You taught me how to, stand up for myself,
Always place books, back onto the shelf.

Today we celebrate, an everyday miracle,
Forever cherished, in my hearts pinnacle.
Words cannot explain, how I feel,
My precious mother, my daffodil.
~Martin Dejnicki

***

I hope that when
You think of me
A part of you
You'll always see....

Happy Birthday Mum

***

May your very special day
Overflow with love and peace,
Thank God for his grace and mercy
His wonders to me never cease

***

Happy Birthday, Mother

Happy birthday, Mother,
Even though you might prefer
Life without these markers,
Each too public to defer.
Now that you are fifty,
Sing to us your own sweet song,
That we might celebrate your life,
Rejoicing all night long.
Each of us has love to bring,
Each a special song to sing,
To lose your heart among.

Mom Birthday Poems
Personification Poems
 
Personification Poems