Happy Birthday Son Poems

Here are just Happy Birthday Son Poems you've been looking for! They are short, sweet, inspirational, and nice poetry , verses, poems, quotes,best wishes, ngratulations , messages, speeches, sayings use from greetings cards, scrapbooking
invitations, announcements, books. Enjoy


Son, you're the best in town
Nay the County, indeed, the Nation
Here's wishing a Happy Birthday
To my favourite relation
Sons who are nice as you
Are great to be related to!

***

You have always been so special
in all the things you've said and done.
I am so very proud of you simply
because you are my son.
It's easy to feel nostalgic about the little boy you used to be.
It's even easier to feel proud of the one you've become.
You're a son to be proud of,
you outgrew my lap, but never my heart!
Son, you bring pride to the family, joy to the heart. You are a blessing and a love forever!
It is truly a gift to have a son like you who grows more precious with the years!
A son is:
the happy memories of the past,
the joyful moments of the present,
the hope and promise of the future.
Son, my pride and joy, as a friend and as a boy.

***

What a wonderful man
You've turned out to be
What a proud
You have made me

What a privilege I've had
Watching you grow
You're thoughful and kind
You have a good soul

You're always aware of
The feelings of others around
You are of strong character
With both feet on the ground
Happy Birthday!

Personification Poems
 
Personification Poems